At MVBGC we do whatever it takes to ensure all kids are on a path towards a Great Future, even during the summer months. Unfortunately, some kids face challenges that threaten their ability to have positive summer experiences that could lead to a great start to the school year. MVBGC provides kids with safe and fun summer experiences that give them the confidence to learn, explore, grow, and discover their passion.
To set up your Parent Portal Account:
- Click the link
- Select “Need a login”
- Enter Parent/Guardian information (NOT members information)
- Parents in separate households will have individual Parent Portal Accounts
- Click “Submit”
- An email will be sent to the email address . Follow the link in that email to set your account password.
- Return to log-in page and log-in using your email & new password.
- Review that the members and other information in your household is accurate.
***If you need assistance, contact Stacey@mvbgclub.org or call the Club at 508-627-3303***
To complete your pre-application for Summer Camp:
- Click the “Registration” tab along the top of your Parent Portal screen.
- On the left of your screen, under categories, select “Camp MV”
- Under programs, click “Camp MV Pre-Application”
- Click the green “Options” drop down button
- Scroll down and click “Enroll”, Then click “Next”
- Select the member you would like to enroll into Camp, click “Next”
- We currently do not have any add-ons so click “next” to continue
- You should now be on the questionnaire window; Please answer all the questions on this screen, then click “next
This will bring you to the next step in the process, signing waivers.
- Click on the blue “Sign” button for each waiver, read the waiver completely, then click “Confirm”
- When all waivers have been read and signed, click “FINISH”
***If you are on a cellphone you may need to open your Cart and click Next in the cart to move to the next step***