THE CLUB CAMP 2022!
At MVBGC, we do whatever it takes to ensure all kids are on a path toward a Great Future, even during the summer. Unfortunately, some kids face challenges that threaten their ability to have positive summer experiences that could lead to a great start to the school year. MVBGC provides kids with safe and fun summer experiences that give them the confidence to learn, explore, grow, and discover their passion.
Camp Hours: 9 am-4 pm Monday thru Friday
- Camp is closed the week of July 25-29th for mid-summer staff training
Session 2 Field Trips and Events
Wednesday, August 10- Vineyard Sound
Thursday, August 11- Visit from Felix Neck, Location: onsite
FIELD DAY! Bring your towel and bathing suit
Tuesday, August 16- Polly Hill Arboretum
Depart Club: 1pm , Return: 3:45pm
Wednesday, August 17- Mytoi Japanese Garden (Groups 7+)
Walking to Chappy ferry: time TBD
Thursday, August 18- Edgartown Cinemas-DC League of Super-Pets (PG)
Walking: 9:30am, Returning to Club: 11:45am
Friday, August 19– LAST DAY OF CLUB CAMP!
Field Day: Bring your towel and bathing suit
To complete your pre-application for Summer Camp:
- Click the “Registration” tab at the top of your Parent Portal screen.
- On the left of your screen, under categories, select “Camp MV”
- Under programs, click “Camp MV Pre-Application”
- Click the green “Options” drop-down button
- Scroll down and click “Enroll”, Then click “Next”
- Select the member you would like to enroll in Camp, click “Next”
- We currently do not have any add-ons, so click “next” to continue
- You should now be on the questionnaire window; Please answer all the questions on this screen, then click “next
This will bring you to the next step in the process, signing waivers.
- Click on the blue “Sign” button for each waiver, read the waiver completely, then click “Confirm”
- When all waivers have been read and signed, click “FINISH”
***If you are using a mobile phone, you may need to open your Cart and click “Next” in the cart to move to the next step***